Groundwork & Civils
DBC delivers high quality groundwork and civil engineering projects on time and within budget. From all aspects of earthwork and excavation to main services, foundations right up to finished floor level, we have a highly skilled and dedicated workforce led by David, who completes projects to the highest standards.
Previous Groundwork and Civils projects completed include:
- Timoney Holdings Office and Warehouse, Navan, for GEM Construction Ltd
- C & D Edgeworthstown, GEM Construction Ltd
- Paving and footpaths Caple Street Dublin, for SM Morris Ltd.
- The new flamingo aviary and sea lion pool – along with 6m deep water tanks for filtration in Dublin zoo for Tom Connolly & Son Ltd (TCSL)
- John Paul Construction – Elm Park, all associated ground works
- Kiernan Structural Steel – All groundworks and foundations for new paint shop and blasting extension.
DBC specialise in formwork projects both large and small. We use the PERI formwork system and we have a large selection of PERI pans and have a good relationship with Actavo access and formwork for any additional equipment required. Nk Engineering provide all our temporary works design certs.
Previous formwork projects include:
- Retaining walls and reinforced walls in Elm Park, Blackrock for John Paul Construction.
- All formwork to new 7.5m retaining wall for Kiernan Structural Steel.
- Freestanding 43m lift shaft core built with CB240 climbing system, peri. Along with all retaining walls with single pours up to a height of 7.5m at new mill for Kiernan Milling, Granard, Co. Longford.
- U.H.G. University Hospital Galway – All concrete and formwork for new 83 bed extension – for Gem/Elliott.
- Symantec, Ballycoolan, Dublin – all concrete work and formwork, finished floors and lift shaft – for Hegeraty Demolition.
Residential, Commercial & Industrial Flooring
DBC excel in the preparation, pouring and finishing of residential, commercial and industrial flooring. Our vast experience in working with concrete coupled with our modern screeding and finishing equipment allows us to embrace and deliver on all aspects of our client’s concrete flooring needs. Some examples of our concrete projects are:
- New Google offices, Barrow St. Dublin for A. Cafferkey Developments Ltd
- Paypal Offices, Dundalk, for A. Cafferkey Developments Ltd
- Balbriggan Shopping Centre, Dublin for PJ Walls Construction Ltd
- Large factory extension along with blaster pits for Kiernan’s Structural Steel (KSSL)
- Finished floors in apartments in Bolands Mill for Hegarty Demolition
- Keg Yards in Guinness’s brewery – 30,000 sq metres for Larkmount Developments.
DBC provides for all construction needs in the agricultural sector, such as slurry storage tanks, silage slabs & walls, and concrete yards.